Image Map

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Positive Thinking Thursday--It's 72 degrees and a Beautiful Butterfly!

Today has been a beautiful day and only makes me think that "spring" is finally here! It's 72 degrees out side...the sun is shining at 6:30pm and I have my windows open! Woo!! So I am linking up with Mrs. Laffin's Laughings forPositive Thinking Thursday









My positive thoughts for today....
30 something days left I think :) we can do it!!! Even thought my kids have checked out..and somedays I have even checked out...I just have to remember to Keep Calm and get through the rest of May and June until Summer! 


Check this out...our 5th grade science class was keeping a moth in a clear plastic container to see if it would hatch into a butterfly and just the other day it did!! Isn't it absolutely beautiful!?!?


I don't think we figured out what kind of butterfly it is yet..if you are a butterfly expert and know what kind..let me know so I can tell my students!!!

Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin and check out me TPT store :) 
                                  

2 comments:

  1. Pretty!!!! I am so ready for summer...I can taste it! I am down to 19 1/2 days with kiddos! Woohoo!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband keeps reminding me that it is almost summer, but I still can't feel it. I think we are at 24 days or something. I'm kind of afraid to count! :)

    Jennifer
    Mrs. Laffin's Laughings

    ReplyDelete