Image Map

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Wordless Wednesday-New Books!

I wasn't planning on blogging today because I didn't have a picture for wordless Wednesday and I have been exhausted (I know..how terrible is that!!)... BUT then I went to the Chautauqua Country Reading Council Spring Banquet. I had an ah ha moment and it all changed...  I am linking up with the wonderful Christina (Miss DeCarbo at Sugar and Spice!!) I love the idea of Wordless Wednesday...especially when it has been a long day.  See her post from today and link up here
A picture is worth a thousand words. 


I LOVE going to the CCRC Banquet in the spring because we get to listen to an author speak! This year was Ann E. Burg...author of Serafina's Promise and All the Broken Pieces...both are must reads!!

Here we are skyping with Ann and both books I will have signed by her as well!



 
Also- Look at all of these :) Don't you just love new books for your classroom library!?!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE getting new books! I actually need to weed through some of mine though because they are on their last leg. Time to replace!
    Alison
    Rockin 'and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete