Image Map

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

How an EMAIL made my day :)


Sometimes reading emails (from 3 different accounts)...can be extremely daunting and overwhelming.  I don't know about you...but I don't come across many emails that I enjoy reading!

Except for todayyyy. Now I may be just a tad bit excited about this....









I don't know if Stitch Fix does this for everyone (If they do, I didn't know it..but I'm still excited! haha)...but it was really nice to open this up on my email after a longggg day of 6th Grade ELA SCORING! Yuck. 

Disclaimer...I did not write to Stitch Fix about my fix. I have just been blogging about it and uploading pictures to my Instagram and Pinterest Board. They did not tell me to write this or any other post and I am not getting compensated for anything that I do or say. This is just my own love for fashion and excitement about receiving packages in the mail!

Happy hump day ! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment