Image Map

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Positive Thinking Thursday


Today I am linking up with Mrs. Laffin's Laughings for Positive Thinking Thursday!!


This is an ideal link up for me this week as I am on a "staycation" and even had to endure some snow..in APRIL. Yuck! I know..it was not good...but Positive Thinking Thursday...and today the sun is shining!!! So I thought this quote was perfect :) Hope it makes you smile through those ugly days. This will also be nice throughout the work week... if things get too stressful!



<3

I also wanted to mention that tomorrow is my Grandma's 89th Birthday!! Woo. She is so special and I am excited to be spending part of the day with her and then again this weekend for Easter:) My aunt had a cake made for her to enjoy at dinner tonight where she lives. Everyone at her table ( I think are are 6 or 8 of them) will get to enjoy it! The staff comes out and sings to them like a restaurant haha.

It says "Mom"...obviously because she is my aunt's mom1 What beautiful spring colors and it's yellow cake! Yummy yummy


Hope everyone has a wonderful end to the work week if you were at school this week!!

Don't forget to follow me please!! Bloglovin, Instagram, Pinterest or Facebook




6 comments:

  1. This is a great reminder that we all control the choice of how we see things! Happy birthday to your grandma. Celebrate!!

    Jennifer
    Mrs. Laffin's Laughings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! She really had a great birthday! Good Friday Fish Fry!

      Emily
      Style Closet to Classroom

      Delete
  2. Hi Emily. I'm your newest follower - I found you through the positive thinking link-up. I love style, too. Love your blog design, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for following me! Thanks my design was my Designs by Christi! Love it :) Hopefully we can share classroom and closet tips together!

      Emily
      Style Closet to Classroom

      Delete
  3. What a great quote! I saw one the other day that said something like "I'm enough of a realist to know that I won't be able to reach every child, but more of optimist so that I get up every morning and try." Good reminders. There certainly is power in positive thinking!

    -Amanda
    Kindergarten Teacher at the Wheel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE that quote!! It is so true, I always needs to remember to have positive thinking!


      Emily
      Style Closet to Classroom

      Delete